Sunday, August 17, 2014

Mosaics 'n More Is Back!

Hi Everyone,

After a very long absence from this blog I am back! Yay me!!! I haven't stopped crafting that is for sure, but I have been concentrating on two crafts lately.

The first is mold making. I make molds for use with polymer clay, wax, soap, chocolate, fondant, just about anything you need a mold for I can make. I have a store on Etsy called The Mold Shoppe. You can use this link or the one located on the side under Featured Artists. I enjoy making these molds and glad that they can be used to help others make things easier and save them some time.

This mold making also has led me to start making things out of polymer clay. Polymer clay is so versatile and you can make just about anything you want our of it. I am learning more about polymer clay everyday and will be sharing more about my polymer clay projects right here!

So come back to see my current projects and maybe even some tutorials. So please make the Mosaics 'n More blog a routine visit during your browsing time. Thanks for stopping by!


Polymer clay mushrooms

No comments: