Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fairy Door In Polymer Clay

I really like when my different hobbies can feed off of each other and here is an example of one of those times.

I like succulent plants and growing them. Sometimes I don't have a lot of luck, but I am learning. Recently I came across a project that could include my plant growing hobby with my polymer clay hobby.

Fairy gardens are just down right cute and all of the pieces in a fairy garden can be made out of polymer clay. So I have started with the basic fairy door. It is about half done. All I have to do is add some embellishments like flowers and vines.

I watched this video for some tips and it really made it look simple. I hope it gives you some help or ideas as well.

Thanks for stopping by.



This is the fairy door that I am making. The fairy door is still in progress, hope to finish it soon.


No comments: