Sunday, November 11, 2007

Color Scales in Polymer Clay

Whenever I am trying to learn about a new craft or technique, I always go to YouTube.com to try and find all of the videos I can on the subject. There is nothing better than actually seeing someone show you how a technique that you are trying to learn. I want to thank all of the video makers that have taught me tons of stuff, I can never repay you.

While I was on YouTube, I wanted to find some videos on the basics of polymer clay. Boy, did I hit the jackpot. I found a video on how to do color scales in polymer clay. This not only gives you a great reference to color for future projects you will do, but also gives you some practice on blending different colors of polymer clay.

I have to give credit to Maggie from MaggieMaggio.com for the awesome tutorial and please check out her website for other great tips.



Till next time.....

No comments: